This is just a quick reminder for everyone to check out the Pro-Football-Reference Play Index. In case you don't already know about the PI, it's a set of research tools that allow you to create customizable queries on our database, save the results, and share them with others. With the PI, you can:
- Use the Player Season Finder to search through every player's stats (since 1920) for single or combined seasons that match your criteria.
- Use the Player Game Finder to search through our game logs (since 1960) for individual games that match your criteria.
- Use the Player Touchdown Finder to search through every TD since 1940 for plays that match your criteria.
- Use the Team Game Finder to isolate specific games or seasons matching certain criteria.
- Use the Super Bowl Play Finder to search through every play in Super Bowl History (we'll be adding 2009 soon as well -- our apologies for the delay!)
- Use the PFR Draft Finder to search through every NFL and AFL draft pick.
- Use our Boxscore Search Tools to find head-to-head results, or all-time games matching a particular score.
And best of all, these features are 100% free to use!
So go ahead, give them a try, and you'll wonder how you ever got along without them.
This entry was posted on Friday, December 10th, 2010 at 11:28 am and is filed under Announcements, P-F-R News, Play Index, Site Features. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.