News -- August 2014
- 8/17 GMEN HQ: New York Giants Comeback: The Final 14:56 in Tweets/GIF's: New York Giants 3-0, somehow For three full NFL quarters, the New York Giants looked like a team with a dubious understanding...
- 8/17 GMEN HQ: New York Giants: 3-0: New York Giants: Undefeated Sure, it's the preseason. But somehow the Giants are 3-0 and that's gotta be better than...
News -- July 2014
- 7/24 GMEN HQ: Tom Coughlin was "**** off" after first Giants practice: Two weeks of strength and conditioning. Two weeks of on-field drills. Ten days of Organized Team Activities. Three-day mandatory...
- 7/1 GMEN HQ: Meet the Giants: Spencer Adkins: Giants Fans: Meet Spencer Adkins New York Football Giants fans, if you go to ProFootballReference.Com and search out Spencer Adkins,...
News -- October 2012
- 10/16 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Colts | Try out Spencer AdkinsThe Indianapolis Colts brought in free-agent LB Spencer Adkins (Falcons) for a workout Tuesday, Oct. 16....[+]
News -- August 2012
- 8/31 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Falcons | Make moves to reach 53-man roster: The Atlanta Falcons have waived LB Spencer Adkins, LB Rico Council, WR Drew Davis, CB Dominique Franks, OT Bryce Harris, LB Jerrell...[+]
News -- January 2012
- 1/5 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Falcons | Spencer Adkins might make second NFL start: Atlanta Falcons LB Spencer Adkins might be called upon to make his second career NFL start in the Wild Card game Sunday, Jan....[+]
News -- November 2011
- 11/6 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Falcons | Week 9 Inactives: The Atlanta Falcons have declared RB Antone Smith, C Brett Romberg, DL Carlton Powell, DL Cliff Matthews, CB Darrin Walls, OT...[+]
News -- January 2011
- 1/15 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Falcons | Week 19 Inactives: The Atlanta Falcons have declared CB Brian Williams, OT Garrett Reynolds, QB John Parker Wilson, DL Lawrence Sidbury, TE Michael...[+]