News -- January 2015
- 1/16 FootballPerspective.com: Guest post: Expected Touchdowns: Munir Mohamed, a reader of Football Perspective, is back for another guest post. And I thank him for it. Methodology: I looked...
News -- October 2014
- 10/17 FootballPerspective.com: In Between Pete Metzelaars and Scott Chandler: The early 1990s were a simpler time. That’s doubly true when it comes to passing statistics, and triply true for tight ends....
News -- February 2014
- 2/20 The Jet Press: Throwback Thursday: Chad Pennington Leads the Jets Over the Colts 41-0:
It's Thursday evening, so it's time for a throwback Thursday.
We are going back to the 2002 Wild Card game for this one.
News -- February 2012
- 2/12 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Redskins | Chris Baker expected to be ready for workouts: Washington Redskins DT Chris Baker (quadriceps) is expected to be ready for offseason workouts after suffering a quadriceps injury...[+]
News -- December 2011
- 12/14 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Redskins | Chris Baker to IRThe Washington Redskins placed DL Chris Baker (quadriceps) on the Injured Reserve Tuesday, Dec. 13....[+]
- 12/7 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Redskins | Chris Baker promoted to active rosterWashington Redskins DL Chris Baker was promoted to the active roster Tuesday, Dec. 6....[+]
News -- March 2011
- 3/4 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Seahawks | Two releasedThe Seattle Seahawks released TE Chris Baker and QB Nate Davis Thursday, March 3, reports The Associated Press....[+]
News -- January 2011
- 1/5 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Seahawks | Two placed on IR: The Seattle Seahawks have placed TE Chris Baker (hip) and OG Chester Pitts (concussion) on Injured Reserve, ending their 2010...[+]
- 1/3 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Seahawks | Chris Baker ruled out for playoff game: Seattle Seahawks TE Chris Baker (hip) has been ruled out for the NFC playoff game Saturday, Jan. 8, reports Three Associated Press....[+]