Height: 6-3 Weight: 225 lbs.
Born: April 12, 1988
Weighted Career AV (100-95-...): 0 (14418th overall since 1950)
+ Questionable (ankle): is questionable for Monday's game against New Orleans (updated September 26, 2013)
News -- January 2015
- 1/12 The Viking Age: 2014 Minnesota Vikings Season Grades: Quarterbacks: With the Minnesota Vikings 2014 season being over, it's time to look back at the players on the team and give them a final...
- 1/4 Phin Phanatic: Miami Dolphins 2015 Needs: QB: The Miami Dolphins don't need a quarterback heading into the 2015 season. They will need a back-up quarterback as the team...
News -- December 2014
- 12/25 The Viking Age: Minnesota Vikings Add LB Justin Anderson To Practice Squad: Yesterday, the Minnesota Vikings announced that they had signed linebacker Justin Anderson to their practice squad. Justin Anderson...
News -- August 2014
- 8/4 isportsweb.com: Miami Dolphins: Biggest winners in training camp: Halfway through 2014 training camp, the Miami Dolphins have had many bright spots during the last two weeks of camp. Many players...
News -- March 2014
- 3/26 FootballPerspective.com: The Best 40-Yard Dash Times since 1999: A month ago, I looked Jadeveon Clowney’s impressive time in the 40-yard dash. In that post, I argued that all 40-yard times...
News -- September 2013
- 9/21 FFLockerRoom: Fantasy Football Actives, Inactives and Weather Sunday Week 3: FFLockerRoom will be giving you a smorgasbord of NFL actives, inactives and weather each and every week leading up to game time...
News -- August 2013
- 8/14 Musket Fire: Miami Dolphins News: Nate Garner, Aaron Corp: The Miami Dolphins have made a quick move today on the back end of the depth chart, as they brought back fourth-string quarterback...
News -- May 2013
- 5/15 Musket Fire: Miami Dolphins sign Aaron Corp: Former Buffalo Bills backup quarterback Aaron Corp is back in the AFC East, and he has now been on the roster of three NFL teams...
News -- January 2013
- 1/23 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Pat Devlin could be No. 2 QB: Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland did not rule out the possibility of QB Pat Devlin being the No. 2 quarterback next...[+]
News -- December 2012
- 12/7 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Eight probable: Miami Dolphins WR Davone Bess (wrist), CB Nolan Carroll (neck/ankle), LB Karlos Dansby (biceps), QB Pat Devlin (hip), TE Anthony...[+]
- 12/2 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Week 13 Inactives: The Miami Dolphins have declared FS Jonathon Amaya, LB Josh Kaddu, DL Kheeston Randall, TE Kyle Miller, TE Michael Egnew, QB...[+]
News -- November 2012
- 11/29 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Five take part in practice : Miami Dolphins QB Pat Devlin (hip), RB Daniel Thomas (ankle, knee), LB Karlos Dansby (biceps), CB Nolan Carroll (neck) and SS...[+]
- 11/28 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Four practice fully: Miami Dolphins CB Nolan Carroll (neck), LB Karlos Dansby (biceps) , QB Pat Devlin (hip) and SS Reshad Jones (thumb) did not practice...[+]
- 11/25 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Week 12 Inactives: The Miami Dolphins have declared LB Josh Kaddu, TE Kyle Miller, RB Lamar Miller, TE Michael Egnew, QB Pat Devlin, OG Ryan Durand,...[+]
News -- March 2012
- 3/29 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Open competition at QB: Miami Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin said Wednesday, March 28, that QBs Matt Moore, David Garrard and Pat Devlin will get a lot...[+]
News -- December 2011
- 12/20 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Koa Misi to IR: The Miami Dolphins placed LB Koa Misi (shoulder) on the Injured Reserve Tuesday, Dec. 20. The team promoted QB Pat Devlin from...[+]
- 12/15 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Dolphins | Pat Devlin takes first-team reps: Miami Dolphins QB J.P. Losman said Wednesday, Dec. 14, that QB Pat Devlin took a majority of the snap at practice Wednesday. Devlin...[+]