News -- June 2014
- 6/18 Cat Crave: Could Brandon Williams be the TE of the future?: The tight-end position for the Panthers has been a necessary piece of their offense for years. Whether it be Wesley Walls, Dante...
News -- March 2014
- 3/23 FootballPerspective.com: Which Quarterbacks Produced Peak Years For Their Receivers?: Some quarterbacks and wide receivers just go together. Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison. Dan Marino and Mark Clayton and Mark...
News -- January 2014
- 1/9 Big4Sports: Arizona Cardinals: Top Five Free Agent Decisions to be Made: Now that the 2013 season has come to a close for the Arizona Cardinals, they can take a long hard look at their free agents and...
News -- September 2013
- 9/2 Locker Room Fantasy: What final IR and PUP lists mean for your team: This time of year as teams slim down their rosters to 53 players we see a lot of players find their way to the Injured Reserve...
News -- August 2013
- 8/28 FootballPerspective.com: Ben Roethlisberger and Receiving-Corps Quality: While the state of the Steelers’ receiving corps isn’t as shaky as say, that of the New England Patriots, it could...
- 8/7 FootballPerspective.com: The Steve Smith Post: Over the last decade, Carolina’s Steve Smith has been one of the best receivers in the NFL. He’s also been the most...
News -- August 2012
- 8/13 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Jeff King activated from PUP list : The Arizona Cardinals announced Monday, Aug. 13, that they have activated TE Jeff King (quadriceps) from the Physically Unable...[+]
- 8/11 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Several held out of preseason game: Arizona Cardinals FB Jared Crank (neck), DL Nick Eason (personal), RB Javarris James (abductor), TE Jeff King (PUP - quadriceps),...[+]
- 8/1 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Jeff King could begin practicing soon: Arizona Cardinals head coach Ken Whisenhunt said TE Jeff King (quadriceps) could come off the Physically Unable to Perform list...[+]
News -- July 2012
- 7/25 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Jeff King starts camp on PUP list: The Arizona Cardinals placed TE Jeff King (quadriceps) on the Physically-Unable-to-Perform (PUP) list to start training camp Tuesday,...[+]
- 7/20 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Jeff King to miss beginning of camp: Arizona Cardinals TE Jeff King (quadriceps) will miss the start of training camp because of a partially torn quadriceps he suffered...[+]
- 7/18 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Jeff King expected to be ready soon: Arizona Cardinals TE Jeff King (quadriceps) missed all of the organized team activities (OTAs) and minicamp after suffering a...[+]
News -- May 2012
- 5/24 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Cardinals | Jeff King injured: Arizona Cardinals TE Jeff King (quadriceps) recently suffered a partially torn quadriceps injury and underwent surgery to repair...[+]
News -- March 2011
- 3/2 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Panthers | Place tender on 13 players: The Carolina Panthers placed restricted free-agent tenders on DL Charles Johnson, LB James Anderson, TE Jeff King, TE Dante Rosario,...[+]
News -- February 2011
- 2/12 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Panthers | May not bring back either free-agent TEs: The Carolina Panthers may re-sign free-agent TE Jeff King or TE Dante Rosario this offseason because the team is looking for a...[+]