News -- July 2014
- 7/21 12th Man Rising: 2014 All-NFC West Team: Linebackers: With the 2014 season just around the corner, the editors of FanSided NFL decided to discuss who the best players in each division...
- 7/14 isportsweb.com: Arizona Cardinals: Position battles to watch: As training camp rounds the corner and the football season draws closer, the Arizona Cardinals have some big questions heading...
News -- April 2014
- 4/21 Bear Goggles On: Reader's Mock Draft: Arizona Cardinals are On the Clock: The NFL draft will be here before we know it. Now that Free Agency has settled down, team needs have come into focus. That could...
News -- March 2014
News -- October 2013
- 10/27 NFL Spin Zone: Arizona Cardinals vs. Atlanta Falcons Injury Report: The 3-4 Arizona Cardinals and 2-4 Atlanta Falcons are set to square off this afternoon at 4:25 p.m. ET in Glendale, Arizona. It...
News -- March 2013
- 3/9 Sports Out West: Tommy Kelly sees “writing on wall,” expects release from Raiders: Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Tommy Kelly is expecting his release from his seven-year, $50.1 million contract, according to...
News -- November 2012
- 11/25 Stripe Hype: Raiders @ Bengals: What to Watch For: When the Bengals Run Runningback BenJarvus Green-Ellis leads the team in rushing with 182 carries for 638 yards (3.5)...
News -- August 2012
- 8/6 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Raiders | Matt Shaughnessy hurts ankle: Oakland Raiders DE Matt Shaughnessy (ankle) suffered an ankle injury in practice Monday, Aug. 6. Head coach Dennis Allen could...[+]
News -- June 2012
- 6/19 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Raiders | Matt Shaughnessy praised by teammate: Oakland Raiders DL Matt Shaughnessy was called the best run-stopping defensive end in the NFL by teammate DL Richard Seymour....[+]
- 6/13 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Raiders | Matt Shaughnessy practicing : Oakland Raiders DL Matt Shaughnessy (shoulder) took part in practice Tuesday, June 12. Shaughnessy hurt his shoulder early in...[+]
News -- April 2012
- 4/5 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Raiders | Two players close to 100 percent: Oakland Raiders head coach Dennis Allen said WR Jacoby Ford (foot) and DE Matt Shaughnessy (shoulder) are close to 100 percent...[+]
News -- February 2012
- 2/17 KFFL.com Hot off the Wire: Raiders | Matt Shaughnessy injury update : Oakland Raiders DL Matt Shaughnessy (shoulder) suffered a season-ending shoulder injury in Week 3 and underwent surgery, but he...[+]